The company for this time around is going to be Lowes. Let me know if you have any questions.Â Â
SEC 10K Project:Â Request a corporation to study
Select a publicly traded U.S. corporation you would like to study this semester and ask the professor for permission by posting a response here.
Your corporation must:Â
1) have a SEC 10-K report for the current or most recent prior yearÂ
2) be among the FortuneÂ 100Â companies.Â To identify Fortune 500 companies click this link:Â http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortune/fortune500/2013/full_list/
3) have an Accounts Receivable and Inventory account
Your corporation may NOT:
1) be the same corporation you used for SEC projects in other classes
2) be the same corporation a classmate selected
3) be a bank or any other type of financial institutionÂ
1. Write the name of the corporation, the stock market where it is traded, and its ticker symbol in the Subject line when you respond to this posting and all other postings related to this project.Â Â
2. State why you want to study and prepare a financial analysis of your corporation.
3. Provide aÂ directÂ link to your corporation's SEC 10K report for the most recent year.Â A direct link is a hyper link that takes you directly to a Website where the SEC 10K report is located.Â For example, this is the direct link to the 2013 SEC 10K report for Apple, Inc.
The most direct route to finding the direct link is to use the SEC EDGAR System and search by Company name.Â Â
The following link is a good place to start your search:Â
4.Â State your corporation's position on the Fortune 500 List for the current year.Â Â
5. Provide page numbers for all four required financial statements:Â
Income Statement (Hint: it could be listed as the Consolidated Statements of Income)
Balance Sheet (Hint: it could be listed as the Consolidated Balance Sheet or Statement of Financial Position)
Statement of Stockholders Equity (Hint: it could be listed as the Consolidated Statements of Stockholder's Equity or Consolidated Statements of Stockholder's Deficit)
Statement of Cash Flows (Hint: it could be listed as the Consolidated Statements of Cash Flows)Â Â
The company for this time around is going to be Lowes. Let me know if you have any questions.Â
This question was answered on: Sep 05, 2019
Buy this answer for only: $18
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free solution (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 05, 2019EXPERT
GET INSTANT HELP/h4>
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN YOUR SET DEADLINE.